Monday, September 14, 2009

Celebrating Life

I will try to keep this short. I am sharing this because one of my very close friend has asked me to do so. He may not have much time left yet he is very happy. When i told him about u and how we all have bad days once and often, all he wanted is to share this video with u. He has asked me to translate the lyrics for u, cause this is in Hindi ... and also to highlight the words in Hindi so that u all can have the essence of some particular words and not only the overall feel and can relate to the lyrics while u listen to it. I have tried to do my best and hopefully u all will understand. I don't know whether this will change anything but I do believe that this will bring him hope. ...and ....that's all ....






and as he said that he will be blessed to have the opportunity to share this with you... his dreams... the way it is ..

1 comment:

  1. I celebrate my life every day..because tomorrow isn't promised to any of us...

    ReplyDelete